Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FYI- Women Only Boot Camp in EG

I was excited to read about a weight-loss boot camp in Elk Grove. Usually, these types of organized fitness events happen in Sacramento, not Elk Grove.
The program is 3-5 days per week, depending on how many classes you purchase. It lasts four weeks. There's also the option to buy three, four week classes for major transformation.
I've never done this specific program because I have a gym membership, but it sounds like an effective way to lose weight and make new friends.
I visited the Web site and enrollment is always open. The price is steep considering I pay $40 a month for the gym. It costs $299 for five classes per week for four weeks.
However, I can vouch that boot camp is a great way to shed pounds fast. I used to take boot camp classes at the gym I used to go to and it was INTENSE. But don't worry, the instructor notes on the Web site that no one will be left behind regardless of the current fitness level.
I always workout better in a group than alone. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment