Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get the Gluten Out

Taste tested products:

Nana's cookies. These are FANTASTIC! So delicious. I want one now. They are high in fat, probably from the canola oil in them. So worth it!

Amy's Baked Ziti Bowl- So good you'll forget it was zapped in a microwave. If I ever forget to bring my lunch to work, I head to Raley's and get an Amy's pasta meal. Amy's Rice Macaroni and Cheese is pretty good too. Much healthier than fast food!

Have you ever used spaghetti squash instead of pasta? Low carb dieters swear by it. I don't eat low carb, I just think the squash tastes a lot like pasta, plus I get a few extra servings of vegetables. Top it with some basil or sage pesto or marinara sauce.

Tasty Bite makes some delicious boxed Indian food. Another great on-the-go meal. Many of the varieties are gluten free. My favorite is Jaipur Vegetables. Kashmir Spinach, Punjab Eggplant and Madras Lentils are delicious too!

Whole Foods has some great gluten free bread mixes if you have a bread machine. I've tried Pamela's Products. You really can't top homemade bread.


And dairy, fruit and veggies are gluten free!

No comments:

Post a Comment